IHC/IHC Digest Archive

Re: [ihc] ignition coil condenser

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Hofstetter" <hofs@domain.elided>
To: "Allan Ericson" <lowvolt@domain.elided>
Cc: <ihc@domain.elided>; "Tom Harais" <THarais@domain.elided>
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 11:22
Subject: Re: [ihc] ignition coil condenser

> By the way, on the yahoo site that you sent out, there was only one
> photo and it was of an old GMC version of the Blazer. I'd like to see
> the others, please.
>
> Nice to hear from you,
>
> John

Around here, we call those "Jimmys." ;)

That is a 69-72, I believe that specific one is a 72, possibly a 71, from
the looks of it.

Definately not a 68 or earlier ;)

If you notice, the 69-72 blazers/jimmys, such as in that picture, have a
fully removable hard top, not a halfway removable one like they ended up
getting (before it went to non removable).

-Ryan

---