IHC/IHC Digest Archive

Re: [ihc] Mildew, moss, and buckaroos.

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 20:50:53 -0400, Kevin Hedrick wrote
> John:
>
> I'm very envious.  My work takes me from WV to the Carlin Trend from
> time-to-time, and I really enjoy my time out there.  If you've not been to
> the Star Hotel for a meal, let me recommend it highly - 3 of the top 5 meals
> of my life were consumed there.

Now that is some recommendation. We didn't get to the Star and it'll have to wait to another time as we're heading West in
the morning, hoping to stay out of problem snow.

However, I've eaten enough great beef that I'm sure I'm over my lifetime allotment.

> I also enjoy the peace and quiet of the Ruby Lake wildlife area, on the
> other side of the Rubies from you.

Yep, I've taken ten times as many photos of the Rubys as I'll ever be able to use except to practice editing. The color except for
white is now all gone.

Thanks for the note.

John