IHC/IHC Digest Archive

[ihc] block in demand?

hey my father picked up a good sized engine block, I saw it and knew it wasn't a chevy but it was a big block of some kind. either way after a month of searching, and taking it to mechanics, I finally got a answer, its a international block, I think its the 348? if theres a 348. either way how much can these blocks go for?

the block has no ridge on the cylinders so it must of been in the process of being rebuilt, it is a little rusty, to bring it back to life I think it just needs to be dipped for a week, to destroy all the rust and clean out the water jackets.

thanks for any info: oh and the number is 442402Cl its in the lifter gallery and on the driver's side of the block.