IHC/IHC Digest Archive

[ihc] B chassis numbers, air pressure?

hey guys.

..other then the door ID plate and the lineset, where would I find the
chassis numbers on a B series truck?  I assume that there would be a
number stamped into the cab and the frame somewhere....but perhaps I'm
wrong.

Anyone?  I hope to be able to point these out to the DMV inspector
monday...and it would be good to find them before hand!:)

Also, anyone have any idea what sort of air pressure IH recommended for
16x7.5" tubed tires? (3/4 ton truck pressures, I suppose...)

thanks.

--
        David Raistrick    http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
keen@domain.elided	   http://www.expita.com/nomime.html