IHC/IHC Digest Archive

Subject: [ihc] An uplifting experience

  <snip>
On a fairly firm surface, the rescue would be something like: lower forks,
drive under Terra, lift forks, drive away 8)
<snip>

Does this mean we can pick up Glessie to install that passenger side fuel
tank with comfortable headroom to spare?  BTW, I dropped the old tank in
anticipation of ordering a new poly tank from Super Scout.  Alas, the long
promised Travelall tanks have been dropped due to high cost of retooling and
limited market (surprise!).  So, I will need to come to the JG u-pick yard
for a replacement (not to mention expertise).

Bill Fowler

1969 1100D 4x4 Travellall "Glessie"
1955 MG TF 1500