IHC/IHC Digest Archive

[ihc] Re: location, location, location

I'm in Northern Indiana, not far from the Michigan state line and not too far
off of I-94, as well as I-80/90. I've got IH parts (oh do I ever!) if anybody
driving through this way has an IH related 'problem'. And unless I have a dead
truck in it I have a shop with a real honest to goodness above ground lift and
I can usually gather enough tools scattered around on the floor to handle most
anything.
Dennis Bernth
0802 N. 875E
Mill Creek, IN.