IHC/IHC Digest Archive

[ihc] Thermo-Ken

Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 10:16:23 -0800
From: "Ken Hitchcox" <lipodog@domain.elided>
Subject: [ihc] Thermoquad on a 392

Hi folks,

Finally have a question for you guys again.  On my 392 with the thermoquad,
seems like it always run rich and if it sits for any time, I think the float
bowl drains into the manifold.  Anyone have suggestions on fixing this? Or
maybe a good website with thermoquad info?

Thanks!

Hope to see a good chunk of you up at Tulare!

Ken

Now that we have Dan-O's obligatory Exo-Thermoquad procedure out of the
way...  80

There are some really good posts relating to the Thermoquad on the 'old' BB
Tech Talk. You'll have to hit the archive for last years stuff. Search on
'Thermoquad' and for posts by "Mark P".

Jim