IHC/IHC Digest Archive

[ihc] Di-Electric Grease

Pete:

I know they have dielectric grease at Home Despot.  At my local store, I
bought some CRC brand grease; this is the same as we have used for
instrumentation for use in underground coal mines, with good results.  Ask
the people at the store for their catalog number 111237, "CRC Di-Electric
Grease."  You can get more information on the stuff at
http://www.crcindustries.com/gallery.asp?action=viewimage&categoryid=51&text=&imageid=1685&box=&shownew= .
The labels on the can I have are red and white, unlike the new ones, that
are blue.

Good luck
Kevin

1979 Scout II (dearly departed)