Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 11:37:06 -0700
From: "Roger L. Waggener Sr." <rwaggener@domain.elided>
Subject: Gas Gage

Thanks for all the help- I think the only possible
source for a leak,
in
this case, is the nipples that are on the front top of
the tank- one
came out of the tank when the tank was removed and or
the lines. I'm
relying on JB Weld for the nipples and new for the
lines.  Everyone
Please- cross our fingers in unison.
Gas Gage- another issue- I can't seem to locate one
locally (under
$100)