IHC/IHC Digest Archive

RE: Power Steering Pump

I'll check into a pump for hydraboost brakes to prevent feedback
problems. Would a GM pump bolt up on my engine or will have to fabricate
brackets?  I'd rather not have too...

I think the source of my overheating problems is that my steering sector
is probably going bad and my front locker didn't help (there's
definitely binding when it's locked in).